Ask me anything
LDS. Writer. Hopeless Romantic.
"Sometimes all it takes is to live fully and completely in words. Whether they are your words or from the minds of others. Sometimes, it's all that makes sense. Sometimes, its all you can do. Sometimes, the only place we are okay is in words."
THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS WHY CAN’T I JUST DO THIS STUPID PORTFOLIO
I ate far too much today.
like, twice my daily calories, easy.
whatevs. it’s almost finals, i deserve this.
SERIOUSLY I CANNOT DO THIS ESSAY
- First Doctor: I can sass my way through this situation NO I CAN'T CHESTERTON HELP ME
- Second Doctor: I can save the universe or I can hug Jamie it really is a tough choice
- Third Doctor: SCIENCE AND AKIDIDO no brigadier I will not get off the desk
- Fourth Doctor: I don't know what's going on I'm just making it up as I go along I promise it's like 62% safe here have a jelly baby
- Fifth Doctor: What is going on where did all these kids come from
- Sixth Doctor: No Mel I do not want your carrot juice I want cake and singing what do you mean I look conspicuous
- Seventh Doctor: Ace I know what's going on in fact I've planned most of it but I can't tell you until it ends in emotional turmoil for you ok I know what's best so set fire to that building
- Eighth Doctor: WHO AM I WHAT IS GOING ON WHY AM I BLEEDING WHERE- Oh look shiny
- Ninth Doctor: I am sad so I will look serious and wear leather
- Tenth Doctor: I am sad BUT MY HAIR IS GREAT
- Eleventh Doctor: YOU GUYS LOOK AT MY BOWTIE ISN'T IT COOL WATCH ME STAND ON MY HEAD LET'S GO SOMEWHERE AWESOME AND DEADLY LIKE THE HAT MUSEUM oh god I'm so alone
- I left my favorite pair of underwear at your house. I know your mother hates me, can I come pick them up?
- It’s been almost a month and I still miss you like a fucking limb.
- I didn’t know my bones could ache until I met you.
- You know, a week before we broke up, do you remember? I had bought a book of poetry. You asked why I didn’t read something more interesting and I could feel my insides splinter.
- You said poetry was all lies dressed up to sound pretty. When I look at you these days, I want to ask if sadness sounds pretty to you too.
- It’s 3 a.m. and this alcohol tastes like you.
- I saw you staring at me today during Lit class. I smiled at you and you didn’t smile back. I almost cried.
- The girl who sits next to me smells like you.
- I miss you.
- I have never had so many bad nights.
- Sometimes I write poetry about you on the internet. Strangers who have never met either of us think you’re cruel – they tell me if they had the honor of loving me, we’d have sex three times a day and they’d scream my name when they came.
- They think it is beautiful, how I am broken. I don’t think they understand.
- You used to tell me I was beautiful. I tried saying it in the mirror the other day, but it sounded wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- Everything I say sounds wrong without your mouth wrapped around it.
- We were never in love, but, oh God, we could have been.
why are people so desperate to protect a bunch of rich white boys from taylor swift